Monday, April 16, 2007

Doctors that I REALLY like! [Jay]

This article on the number of British doctors refusing to perform abortions and the resulting difficulties that it presents the governement's health care system is encouraging for many reasons. My favorite moment is this quote:

James Gerrard, a GP in Leeds, said: "Out of the six doctors in our practice, three of us object to abortion. I had made up my mind on abortion before entering the medical profession. I feel the foetus is a person and killing that foetus is wrong."

It is wrong to kill a human fetus, therefore I will not do it. It really is that simple folks. It is wrong, therefore we don't do that. Some very good doctors are doing a very good thing. We can only hope their numbers continue to increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. We reject all comments containing obscenity. We reserve the right to reject any and all comments that are considered inappropriate or off-topic without explanation.