Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Why the Last Name, Jay? [Jay]

If you care, I added my last name because I have a sincere distaste for anonymous attacks or comments and I finally decided that using only my first name was effectively anonymous. Not that the revelation of my last name will immediately send people all over the country slapping their heads and saying, "Jay is Jay Watts!" At least when I mention another person by name in my posts they can know the identity of the accuser. Also, I thought it looked odd the few times that other people have attributed quotes to me on other sites when they wrote “Jay @ LTI said…”

Jay Watts at LTI says, “That’s not cool.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. We reject all comments containing obscenity. We reserve the right to reject any and all comments that are considered inappropriate or off-topic without explanation.