Wednesday, August 29, 2007

An Opportunity [Jay]

If you live in the Atlanta area, you have the opportunity next week to see something very special in my opinion. Full disclosure, I am the Development Coordinator of Cobb Pregnancy Services and the event in question is our fundraising banquet, but I would not mention this if I did not think it was something worth seeing.

Johnny Hunt, the Pastor of First Baptist Church Woodstock,(FBCW) will be speaking on Thursday, September 6th in the Basement Hall B at FBCW on the issue of abortion. The reason I am excited about this is because Johnny was so excited after hearing about Scott’s presentation last year that he asked if he could do this for us. The senior pastor of a major church in the Metro Atlanta area wants to address the issue of abortion. He has promoted it to his entire congregation, which I think numbers around 7,000 people directly addressing the issue of abortion and the need for action from churches. He is fired up, and I am dying to hear what he has to say.

If you wish to attend please e-mail me at jay.a.watts@gmail.com to RSVP.

Doors open at 6:30pm and program begins at 7:30pm. Food and drinks will be provided in a buffet. Here is a link to more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. We reject all comments containing obscenity. We reserve the right to reject any and all comments that are considered inappropriate or off-topic without explanation.