Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LTI Podcast Episode 2 [Serge]

In this episode of the podcast, Serge shows his technical ineptitude by completely blowing off his blog and podcast partners. Scott and Jay joined me for a great round table discussion about the bodily autonomy argument for abortion rights and I somehow did not record it correctly. Sorry again guys. We will be rerecording the segment for (hopefully) next week's podcast.

However, I did manage to record Josh Brahm, host of the Life Report podcast, and had a good discussion regarding various pro-life issues and how to get reach our youth regarding the pro-life message. You can listen to the Life Report Podcast here.

What do pro-abortion think about the effectiveness of contraceptive education and access? You may be surprised, as I take a look at an editorial from the journal Contraception.

Lastly, I respond to an email discussing the likelihood that we will find a definitive answer to whether or not oral contraceptives have a deleterious effect on an implanting embryo. My previous posts on this topic can be found here.

All episodes on the podcast can be listened to by the player in the right margin, or you can subscribe via ITunes using this link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=303709975

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel too bad, Rich. When I forget to hit the "record" button, I just don't tell anyone. (And yeah, we've had to re-record 2 episodes because of that.) :D

    In all seriousness though, you're doing a fantastic job with this podcast, and I'm your #1 fan!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We reject all comments containing obscenity. We reserve the right to reject any and all comments that are considered inappropriate or off-topic without explanation.